Monday, January 26, 2009

Hi, I'm new here...


Welcome to my new old blog. I previously used Blogger when I first started writing on the internet machine. I moved to such sites as Thinkphillysports.com, examiner.com, and sportsjourney.com working with other media.

I'm trying to revert to my early style of blogging, this time solely on the Philadelphia 76ers. I've searched far and wide and there just Isn't much out there. Kate Fagan of the Philadelphia Inquirer has a great blog called "Deep Sixer" which is what I would have called this site had I not been late getting there. I'll just call it Think Sixers instead, a play on the site I write for, Thinkphillysports.com.

There needs to be more out there in the way of information for our 76ers. Obviously, there are a plethora of Eagles and Phillies sites, and even some dedicated Flyers sites. But I have yet to come across many that go strictly basketball.

It's not for everyone, but it's been a passion of mine since I could first say "Barkley" or "Gminski". I'm pretty sure Gminski came first. I host an internet radio show that deals with basketball only, called "Basketball Roundup". Monday, Wednesday, Friday, you can hear me blab from 10am until 12pm. Keep coming back for Sixers stuff, and I'll keep trying to give you the goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment